Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management in an entertaining and educational format.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- drinking water as a stress management skill
- the most effective amount of water to drink, no matter what your weight is
- which organ demands the most water
- are you hungry or just dehydrated?
- How does it get any better than this?
Today’s episode discusses the importance of water. Water’s roles in your body are impressive. Do you know the wonderful things that water does? Listen in to find out more.
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, have fewer illnesses? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!