Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management in an entertaining and educational format.
In today’s fascinating episode, we explore how:
- stress decreases your ability create and generate new beliefs
- how stress impacts your thought process reverts to your “default beliefs”.
- how these default beliefs may be what is causing you stress in the first place.
- does stress keep your default beliefs so active that you have very few options?
- What if your beliefs are wrong?
- What else IS possible?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, have fewer illnesses? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!
What was the stress management tip you learned from today’s show?