Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Today’s guest is Dr. Anna Bernstein. She is a chiropractor, acupuncturist and works with nutrition as a healing tool.
She was raised in a Jewish metaphysical family in the 1970s. She first discovered her natural talents when she was a gymnist and helped her teammates feel better with some adjustments and shin splints.
To discover more about this fascinating topic, listen in and find out:
- What are subluxations?
- Why is taking care of the body, nutrition and removing energy blocks so important?
- What is some of the new and relevant information that is available now?
- What are some of the symptoms of PTSD?
- What do you perceive stress to be?
- How does a person connect with Universal Flow?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!