Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Today, Dr. Steph is happy to have a guest, Carol Chapman. She is a new age author, an inspirational speaker, an independent filmmaker, a nature photographer, and the CEO of the publishing company SunTopaz LLC.
She specializes in new age subjects including spiritual awakening, dreams, Atlantis, Yucatan, ancient mysteries, Law of Attraction, the power of prayer.
In today’s interview, we will be discussing the common fears of public speaking and what you can do to easily overcome them.
To hear Carol’s fascinating interview, listen in and find out
- What are some of the greatest fears that you have when preparing to speak?
- What should your fear(s) really be?
- How can that fear help you?
- There are two main types of people who prepare differently for speaking events. Which type are you??
- How much is too much in giving a speech?
- What’s the best way to prepare for giving a speech?
- How does it get any better than this?
Carol’s latest book is “Have Your Heart’s Desire”. To find out more, go to her website: CarolChapmanLive.com. Carol’s next speaking event is at Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. in Virginia Beach, Virginia, on June 22 at 2 PM on “Atlantis and Its Colonies in Egypt and Yucatan”.
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!