Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
When do we start teaching our children stress? What do we do regularly to teach our children stress? What can you do to improve your health?
To discover more and teach our children thriving, listen in and find out:
- Are you aware of when and how you teach stress (not wellness) to your family?
- When does a child start learning stress?
- Why is it so easy to teach stress to a young child?
- What can you do differently to teach wellness?
- Is the family dinner table one of the greatest stressors?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!