Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Today’s guest is Jody Powell Naturopathic Doctor and Classical Homeopath.
She grew up in Maryland and attended Virginia Tech where she earned a BS degree in Forestry and wildlife Management. She chose to change gears and move to Portland, Oregon to attend Naturopathic Medical School. She set up her practice in the valley in 2011.
To discover a more holistic approach to health, listen in and find out:
- What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- What training(s) and qualifications do ND’s have?
- How is a Naturopathic Doctor or ND different from an MD?
- What is one thing you wish everyone would do to improve their health?
- Who is your ideal patient?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!