Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management in an entertaining and educational format.
In today’s fascinating episode we discuss:
- how stress decreases your ability to see the big picture
- how your focus narrows and then you can only perceive or think about what is causing you stress.
- how does stress keep your perspective so narrow you have very few options?
- your only options become fight, flight or freeze.
- when healthy options equal a healthier mindbody.
- What else IS possible?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, have fewer illnesses? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!
What was the stress management tip you learned from today’s show?