Our guest today is James Healy. James is the host of Recovery Innovators Radio, a podcast where he interviews top addiction recovery experts, giving those in recovery and their loved ones valuable resources and professional advice to help them find success.
Listen to the full interview by clicking below:
James is the founder of Recovery Innovators which helps recovering addicts develop a personalized and crystal clear path to a life that’s healthy, sober and free.
- 1. How is what you do different than other addiction recovery programs?
- 2. Does it work when people use alcohol or drugs to reduce their stress?
- 3. If someone doesn’t really feel like they are abusing alcohol or drugs, would “getting sober” help them reduce stress?
- 4. How can someone let their friends or family know they are getting clean
- and sober, even if temporarily, and not let it feel awkward or stressful?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!