It is my very great pleasure to introduce you to Sandy Sherman.
Sandy Sherman is an author of transformation.Her first book is about recovery for addicts, mom’s/parents of drug & alcohol addicted children. She is a parent recovery coach, with an emphasis on moms. She is a mother of 2, a wife to a wonderful husband, an entrepreneur, and she loves horses and dogs.
Listen to the full interview by clicking below:
Sandy helps us understand more of:
- What kind of coaching support parents find to be most helpful?
- What are some of the biggest challenges do these parents face?
- Is your story a familiar one?
- What parts of your story give you the best insight into helping the parents you coach?
- What is unique about what you do to help others?
- What stress management tip or skill can you provide our listeners that they can do right away?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!