Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health, healing and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Today’s guest is Gregory Garwood, creator of the Whole Life Lean Plan.
Greg is an Author, Consultant, Coach, & Speaker who is life long student and teacher of achieving happiness and wellness. In the last several years he has experienced extremely high success for himself and others while focused on the psychology of abundance, leadership, and success principles combined with nutrition and exercise.
Listen to the full interview by clicking now:
Greg discusses such important topics like eating different foods at different times for maximum effectiveness as well as informing us about:
- How is what he does different from other Wellness Experts?
- How his unique program help people reduce stress?
- What is his trademarked principle of Nutri-Cycling™?
- What is the Minimum Effective Dose, and what does that mean for us?
- How his focus is client centered and customized as well as what that means?
- What stress management tip or skill can you provide our listeners that they can do right away?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!