Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Our guest today is Yolanda Del Hierro, Brain Integration Practitioner and Craniosacral therapist. She has been a holistic practitioner for over 35 years.
To discover more about this interesting topic, listen in and find out:
- Who is a good candidate for BIT?
- What are some of the symptoms of a stressed brain?
- What are some changes a person can experience with BIT?
- We’ve heard some technical terms – what do they mean?
- How long is the process to create a healthier brain?
- If there is no local practitioner, what can a person do for themselves?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!
To register for the upcoming Calm Moms Webinar, click on this link NOW!