Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., Th.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Today’s guest is Deborah Jaouen. Deborah is an experienced massage therapist, an energy worker and has been trained as a doula. She explains why using a neutral person in the birthing experience is to your advantage.
To listen in to this fascinating episode, click on the podcast to find out:
- What does energy therapy have to do with being a doula?
- How do we traditionally perceive pregnancy and the birthing experience?
- What are some resources you have that a conventional doctor might not have?
- What can a doula do to help the husband?
- What do you think it will take to change to having a doula as being more common and useful?
- How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, and have the changes you choose in your life? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey!